Q&A with Fernando Ivan Alvarado ,President of Communidad La RocaFernando Ivan AlvaradoPresident of Chile - La Roca
1. Why is the work of the Blue Cross important to you?
The BC provides a permanent strategies’ actualisation, strengthen the collaboration and gives spaces for personal strengthening, capacitation and training.
2. Are you convinced of the impact of your work – if so, which aspects?
Yes, life restoration: In average 100 persons a year fulfil their rehab programs and take back their live, family and work.
3. What was your happiest moment during your time with Blue Cross?
Having the opportunity to share in the meetings with programmes that help the communities in other places with the purpose to serve others, knowing their way to work and to enrich our daily work.
4. What is/was your biggest challenge in your work for Blue Cross?
Been able to go and to give something meaningful in every BC activity.
5. Blue Cross in your country: What do you consider your most important project?
Cruz Azul La Roca Viña del Mar, it is the oldest and the most recognized by the authorities.