F&A mit Vasco Abudu, Präsident beim Blauen Kreuz NigeriaVasco AbuduVerwaltung
1. Why is the work of the Blue Cross important to you?
It is a pleasure to serve humanity and to bring joy to them.
2. Are you convinced of the impact of your work – if so, which aspects?
Yes, from the testimonies and responses of those we support. E.g. certain provisions through our efforts that they never believed they could ever receive.
3. What was your happiest moment during your time with Blue Cross?
When we meet to share together and come to a compromise to assist others.
4. What is/was your biggest challenge in your work for Blue Cross?
When we have no funds to implement our support projects.
5. Blue Cross in your country: What do you consider your most important project?
Having a treatment/rehabilitation centre.